Here’s some of the information we collect:
• Information Collected Upon Registration. When you create or reconfigure a NüD account, you provide some personal information, such as your Twitter (username, password, email address) and Facebook account information (username, password). Some of this information, for example, your name and username, may be listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results. Some Services, such as search, public user profiles and viewing lists, may not require registration.
• Account Information includes your user name, and e-mail address;
• Network Performance & Usage Information tells us how you use our network, our products and our services, and how well our equipment and network is performing;
• Web Browsing & Wireless Application Information tells us about the websites you visit and the mobile applications you use on our network;
• Location Information tells us where your wireless device is located, as well as your ZIP-code and street address;
• Geolocation. We collect your unique user identifier and your location through GPS, WiFi, or wireless network triangulation in order to obtain your location for the purposes of providing our Service. We use geolocation data to build a history of occurrences of observed events that are the intent of NüD
• Log Data. Our servers may automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We may receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications, use your NüD account to authenticate to a third-party website or application, or visit a third-party website that includes a NüD button or widget. NüD uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them. If not already done earlier, for example, as provided below for Widget Data, we will either delete Log Data or remove any common account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 18 months.
• Third-Parties.NüD may use a variety of third-party services to help provide our Services, such as hosting our various blogs and wikis, and to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address. Third-party ad partners may share information with us, like a browser cookie ID or cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to help us measure ad quality and tailor ads. For example, this allows us to display ads about things you may have already shown interest in. If you prefer, you can turn off tailored ads in your privacy settings so that your account is not matched to information shared by ad partners for tailoring ads.
Here are the ways we collect Information:
• We get information from you when you use our Service;
• We collect it from how you use our Service.
Here are some of the ways we use or may use Information:
• Provide services and improve your customer experience;
• Address network integrity and security issues;
• Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our network;
• Let you know about service updates, offers and promotions;
• Deliver relevant advertising;
• Create external marketing & analytics reports;
Some examples of who we share your Personal Information with:
• With other companies that perform services on our behalf only as needed for them to perform those services. We require them to protect your information consistent with our Policy.
• With other companies and entities, to:
o Respond to 911 requests and other emergencies or exigencies;
o Comply with court orders and other legal process;
o Assist with identity verification, and preventing fraud and identity theft;
o Enforce our agreements and property rights; and
o Obtain payment for products and services including the transfer or sale of delinquent accounts to third parties for collection
Details on Personal and Anonymous & Aggregate Information:
• What is Personal Information? Information that identifies or reasonably can be used to identify you.
• What is Anonymous? This is information that does not identify you and cannot reasonably be used to identify you specifically.
• What is Aggregate? We take a large number of individual’s data and combine it into anonymous groups or categories.
• How we use this information? We use and share this information in many ways including research, analysis, marketing and relevant advertising.
Our privacy commitments:
• We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose.
• We keep your Personal Information in our records while you are a user, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes.
• We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
Modifying Your Personal Information:
• If you are a registered user of our Services, we may provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
• You may also permanently delete your NüD account by deleting the app from your phone.
• We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13, unless authorized or with the knowledge of a parent or guardian.
Your Choices & Controls:
• You may have choices about which types of advertising you get from us;
• You may control whether your anonymous information is used in our External Marketing & Analytics Reports;
• You may choose whether to receive marketing calls, e-mails or text messages from us;
• You may have a choice about how we use your Customer Proprietary Network Information.
Your California Privacy Rights:
California Web Site Data Collection & “Do Not Track” Notices:
Web Site Data Collection: We do not knowingly allow other parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party web sites when you use our websites and services.
When you create an Account, you will provide information that could be Personal Information, such as your username, password and email address. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account on the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services, but only rarely when we feel such information is important. You may unsubscribe from these messages through your Account settings, although we, regardless, reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
IP ADDRESS INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY:
1. We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Services, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on).
2. Generally, the Services automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service.
As stated above, we do not currently collect financial information, as that information is collected and stored by our Payment Processor. However, we may from time to time request and receive some of your financial information from our Payment Processor for the purposes of completing transactions you have initiated through the Services, enrolling you in discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, protecting against or identifying possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
INFORMATION DISCLOSED PURSUANT TO BUSINESS TRANSFERS:
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
INFORMATION DISCLOSED FOR OUR PROTECTION AND THE PROTECTION OF OTHERS:
We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH YOUR CONSENT:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with these requirements, or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us:
David Postolski, Esq.
Gearhart Law, LLC
41 River Road
Summit, NJ 07901
with a copy to:
HOW CAN I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by emailing email@example.com. If you terminate your Account, any association between your Account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your Account. However, given the nature of sharing on the Services, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE REGARDING MY INFORMATION?
1. You can use many of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.
2. You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of some of our features.
3. You can delete your Account. Please note that we will need to verify that you have the authority to delete the Account, and activity generated prior to deletion will remain stored by us and may be publicly accessible.